About JSBC •
Editorial Board •
Call for Papers •
How to Subscribe •
Submission Information •
Style Sheet •
Current Issue •
Back Numbers •
Alphabetical Index of Articles and Reviews
Current Issue (Vol.
(guest editor: Gerry Mooney)
- Gerry Mooney, 'Introduction'
- Hugh Mackay, 'Obituary Stuart Hall'
- Kathy Callahan, 'Women, Crime and Economic Hardship in London at the End of the Long Eighteenth Century'
- Stefani Brusberg-Kiermeier, 'Deprived and Frail Men in Victorian Fiction'
- Ellen Grünkemeier, 'Accommodating the Poor: Poverty and Housing in Britain in the 1930s'
Berg, 'Is Poverty the 'New Black'? The Class Dimension of 'Nation' in
Contemporary British and Irish Political Discourse'
Fink & Helen Loman, 'Challenging Images? Dominant, Residual and
Emergent Meanings in On-Line Media Representations of Child Poverty'
Stephanie Trigg (2012), Shame and Honor. A Vulgar History of the Order of the Garter
- Ellen Grünkemeier (2013), Breaking the Silence. South African Representations of HIV/AIDS
- Eva Ulrike Pirker (2011), Narrative Projections of a Black British History
- Christian Huck & Stefan Bauernschmidt, eds. (2012), Travelling Goods, Travelling Moods. Varieties of Cultural Appropriation (1850-1950)