About JSBC •
Editorial Board •
Call for Papers •
How to Subscribe •
Submission Information •
Style Sheet •
Current Issue •
Back Numbers •
Alphabetical Index of Articles and Reviews
Current Issue (Vol.
(guest editor: Rainer Emig)
- Rainer Emig, 'Introduction'
- Eliza Richter, 'Early Modern Definitions of Englishness and Continental Other in William Haughton’s Englishmen for My Money (1598)'
Kläger, 'Insularity, Invasion and Identity. ‘European’ National Genesis
in Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-century English Historiography'
- Wolfgang Funk, 'Chips from a German Workshop. Friedrich Max Müller’s Translation of Ideas between Germany and Britain'
von Rosenberg, 'Uneven Flows. Relations between Central European and
British Architecture in the 1930s and since the 1980s'
- Georgia Christinidis, 'Our Island Story. Renegotiating National History'
- Michael Pye (2014), The Edge of the World. How the North Sea Made Us Who We Are
- Roland Sturm (2015), Die britische Westminsterdemokratie. Parlament, Regierung und Verfassungswandel
- Roger Liddle (2014), The Europe Dilemma. Britain and the Drama of EU Integration
- Márta Minier & Maddalena Pennacchia, eds. (2014), Adaptation, Intermediality and the British Celebrity Biopic