About JSBC •
Editorial Board •
Call for Papers •
How to Subscribe •
Submission Information •
Style Sheet •
Current Issue •
Back Numbers •
Alphabetical Index of Articles and Reviews
Current Issue (Vol.
(guest editor: Ina Habermann)
Ina Habermann, 'Introduction'
- Michael Gardiner, 'The British Reliance on Identity'
- Merle Tönnies, 'Northern Landscapes and Anti-Thatcherite Positioning: British Colour Photography of the 1980s'
- Nadine Böhm-Schnitker, 'There Is No Such Thing As Political Memory!?: The Iron Lady (2011) as 'Psycho-geography''
- Frauke Hofmeister, 'A Fatal Attraction? Europe and the Failure of the English Regions'
- Barabara Schaff, 'Killing Fields and Poppy Fields: Towards a Topography of the Western Front in the British Cultural Memory'
- Nora Pleßke, 'HMY Britannia: The Spatial Semantics of the Royal Yacht'
Wolfram Schmidgen (2013), Exquisite Mixture: The Virtues of Impurity in Early Modern England
- Gaby Mahlberg & Dirk Wieman, eds. (2013), European Contexts for English Republicanism
- Gert Hofmann & Snježana Zorić, eds. (2012), Topodynamics of Arrival: Essays on Self and Pilgrimage